In 2012 we had carpet put in throughout my home by HRS flooring, consisting of two separate orders, one doing my basement, and the other my entire upstairs.At the time, we dealt with Avi, and a newly hired sales person I think named Mike.

We were given good prices for carpet and was told that the carpet we bought would last easily 15-20 years. The problem has been with the installation. Within 3 months of installation the carpet became bumpy throughout the house. They have sent people out twice since being put in, but they never fixed it right because they "don't want to break the seams".

Not sure what that means, but my $5000.00 spent in carpet has been a waste. I have visible lumps and bumps throughout the house (in EVERY room, even under the beds) and every place that they suppose to have fixed is not fixed. I am attaching pictures of places that have been repaired TWICE! I have had carpet put in several times in my life and have never had it look the way this does.

I wish Avi would come by and see for himself how this looks.The carpet has worn well and looks fine, yet I am still going to have to replace it because the installation was so poor.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hrs flooring carpet installation from HRS Flooring and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants HRS Flooring to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by HRS Flooring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with HRS Flooring?

Comments